AT&T* is joining Alabama and Georgia fans at the SEC FanFare this weekend to present the ultimate fan experience with the AT&T Fan Zone. Regardless of team loyalty, all college football fans will have the chance to explore some of AT&T’s most exciting services and football offerings.
Visitors can pose for digital caricature artists, capture commemorative photos, try their hand at interactive games, score giveaways and of course, meet a few former players.
|WHEN:||Friday, Nov. 30, 2012, 1 – 6 p.m. EST|
Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST
Player appearances by former athletes scheduled for:
Dec. 1, 1 - 2 p.m. (EST) – Julio Jones
Dec. 1, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (EST) – Boss Bailey
Georgia World Congress Center
285 International Blvd NW
In addition to bringing fans face to face with some of AT&T’s greatest services and offerings, the AT&T Fan Zone will host former University of Alabama wide receiver Julio Jones and former University of Georgia linebacker Boss Bailey.
· Athlete autograph sessions
· Fans interacting with AT&T Fan Zone games and activities
· Caricature artists using the Samsung Galaxy™ Note II
· Commemorative photo station featuring the Samsung Galaxy™ Camera
· A number of interactive products, services and games on display, football-themed games for the Web and wireless devices, prizes and much, much more.
(not a paid advertisement, I just think meeting Boss Bailey or Julio Jones would be interesting to some of you)